2015 is the perfect time to become a part of the Family Paws presenter team.
Are you a family trying to find a presenter?
Search our Presenter Locator for a trainer near you.
Do you ever feel overwhelmed or intimidated about providing the best possible help and advice to families with babies or toddlers? Would you like to increase your knowledge about dog-and-baby/toddler dynamics? Why wait any longer? FPPE offers courses 3 times a year for new presenters. Our education, resources and ongoing support we help you differentiate yourself from your competition and tap into this specialized, important, and opportunity rich market niche.
Our programs are the perfect addition to your new or established business.
Read what everyone is saying!
Why choose to become part of the Family Paws Parent Education team?
- Boost your sales by marketing yourself as a dog-and-baby/toddler expert
- Increase the credibility and visibility of your business by being associated with a recognized and highly endorsed International program.
- Receive a field tested presentation created by an expert in dog and baby/toddler dynamics.
- Save time and increase your effectiveness by using our real-life photos, practical exercises, and professional handouts with your clients.
- Differentiate your business from your competition by displaying our logos on your materials, including your website.
- Receive ongoing support, education and updated materials in order to stay ahead of others in your field.
- Have peace of mind knowing that you’ll receive support and guidance on challenging cases involving dog and baby/toddler dynamics.
- Attend our bi-annual FPPE conference for ongoing networking and education.
- To build a more profitable business through increased knowledge and improved skills when working in homes with dogs and young children.
- To bring peace of mind to parents and increased safety to children and dogs
Family Paws Parent Educator Course
More about our Course AN OVERVIEW OF OUR COURSE AND PROGRAM FOR DOG TRAINERS
What is the course outline? Check it out HERE!
Our four-month course will help you become familiar with all of our program content, marketing and so much more! This is the perfect way to learn and prepare to bring our parent programs to your community! New and expecting family dynamics can make simple consultations very complex.
To apply to participate in an upcoming 4 month course please use the application button below and we will contact you with details!
If you have questions about our course please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 919.961.1608 to discuss details.
****Family Paws Parent Education does not support the use of prong, choke or remote collars.****
Here an interview about FPPE through The Pet Professional Guild. Here!
Sie sind Hundeverhaltensberater oder
-Trainer in Deutschland, Österreich oder der Schweiz? Dogs & Storks und Dogs & Toddlers unterstützt nicht nur in den USA Familien bei der Inklusion von Hund und Kind. Wir beraten Eltern auf vier Kontinenten mit über 140 Vortragenden weltweit. Seit Anfang 2013 gibt es die Programme auch endlich im deutschsprachigen Raum. Lesen Sie mehr über das deutsche Netzwerk: familiemithund.info oder bewerben Sie sich für eine Lizenz: http://familiemithund.info/Lizenzen.html
What Is Included for Presenters?
Education & Business/Marketing Support
- Ongoing support from Founder Jennifer Shryock B.A. CDBC.
- Classes for CEU’s covering topics from marketing to child development.
- Exposure through national advertising and press for the programs.
- Referrals in your local area through our website search service.
- Benefits and discounts through dog•tec, Doggone Safe, The Family Dog and more!
- Referrals from our Dog & Baby Support line
- A FREE dog•tec webinar with tips to help you use your presenter status to boost your business.
- A discounted dog•tec consulting package to help you use your presenter status for better marketing and to get referrals from ob-gyn clinics, doulas, etc.
- A ready-to-use, professionally designed powerpoint presentation for both programs
- Flyers, ads, and press releases you can customize and use.
- High-resolution logo files, ready to put on your materials for co-branding.
- 20+ handouts to use with your clients.
- The Dogs & Storks® DVD at wholesale price to sell through your business.
- Access to our private group area for discussions, ongoing support and networking
How To Apply
We invite you to visit our Family Paws blog and youtube channel to get a feel for the programs through posts and short videos.
Check out the requirements. To ensure we offer families the best quality program, all potential presenters:
- Need to submit a resume.
- Will have at least one phone interview
- Will complete short answer question form on training experience/methods etc
- Will undergo training and must maintain contact with the FPPE team
- Must be comfortable and interested in collaborating with other professionals.
- May be asked to submit a video of themselves presenting to a group.
Send in your resume. If our programs sound right for you and you are committed to ongoing education, we want to hear from you. Please send your resume and references to email@example.com or call us at 919.961.1608.
Jennifer, this is a fabulous presentation and you should be very proud of it! There were situations that you thought to present that I never would have thought of! As I have just begun babysitting for my new grandson on a weekly basis, I am very grateful that I viewed this program as it gave me good things to think about and great suggestions for some excellent things I can do to make my babysitting duties both safe and enjoyable for my grandson and my precious pooches!
You used your photos, for example those used to illustrate “a moment matters” and catch phrases such as “one hand vs. two hands”, “monkey see, monkey do” and the “grumble zone” very cleverly and well to make valid and valuable points. You did a great job of addressing “guilt” and offered marvelous suggestions for things to do such as using the photo/stop sign to remind people that the dog is intentionally being separated from the child or children.
All and all this presentation was very well thought-out, very well presented and will be very well received by anyone fortunate enough to view it! It will be my pleasure and an honor to recommend it. My congratulations to you on a job every well done.
THE THIRD WAY
The names and logos for Family Paws Parent Education, Dogs & Storks®, and the Dogs & Toddlers are trademarks of Family Paws , LLC.
All text and design is copyright © 2006-2015 Family Paws , LLC. All rights reserved.