Want To Join Our Network of Presenters?
Are you a family trying to find a presenter?
Search our Presenter Locator for a trainer near you.
Are you a dog trainer or behavior consultant who enjoys working with young families? Do you ever feel overwhelmed or intimidated about providing the best possible help and advice to families with babies or toddlers? Would you like to increase your knowledge about dog-and-child safety? We are here to support your growing business with this niche and offer ongoing education!
Our programs could be the perfect addition to your already established business.
Read what others are saying!
Mentoring To License? (M2L)
What so many are talking about! This is the perfect way to become familiar with all of our program content, marketing and so much more! Ongoing support and education is key!
If you are a new or experienced dog professional we invite you to consider our mentoring towards licensing program! This is a great way to learn and prepare to bring our new parent programs to your community! New and expecting family dynamics can make simple consultations very complex. Our mentoring program will prepare you through case studies, role playing and practice presentations! You will benefit from working and learning directly with Founder/Director, Jennifer Shryock.
To apply to participate in an upcoming Mentoring to license 13 week program please use the application button above and we will contact you with details!
If you would like to consider the M2L program please contact us! firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 919.961.1608 to discuss details.
Learn about our program here on youtube!
Watch a video about the program
Sie sind Hundeverhaltensberater oder
-Trainer in Deutschland, Österreich oder der Schweiz? Dogs & Storks und The Dog & Baby Connection unterstützt nicht nur in den USA Familien bei der Inklusion von Hund und Kind. Wir beraten Eltern auf vier Kontinenten mit über 140 Vortragenden weltweit. Seit Anfang 2013 gibt es die Programme auch endlich im deutschsprachigen Raum. Lesen Sie mehr über das deutsche Netzwerk: familiemithund.info oder bewerben Sie sich für eine Lizenz: http://familiemithund.info/Lizenzen.html
Why choose to become part of the Family Paws Parent Education team?
- Boost your business by marketing yourself as the dog-and-child expert.
- Be associated with a recognized and highly endorsed International program.
- Get a presentation created by an expert in child-dog interactions.
- Use our real-life photos, practical exercises, and handouts with your clients.
- Put our logos on your materials, including your website.
- Get ongoing support, education and updated materials.
- Support and guidance on challenging cases involving dog and baby/toddler dynamics.
What Is Included for Presenters?
Education & Business/Marketing Support
- Ongoing support from Founder Jennifer Shryock B.A. CDBC.
- Classes for CEU’s covering topics from marketing to child development.
- Exposure through national advertising and press for the programs.
- Referrals in your local area through our website search service.
- A FREE Dogs & Storks® version when you sign up for dog•tec’s regular newsletter service.
- A FREE dog•tec webinar with tips to help you use your presenter status to boost your business.
- A discounted dog•tec consulting package to help you use your presenter status for better marketing and to get referrals from ob-gyn clinics, doulas, etc.
- A ready-to-use, professionally designed presentation in DVD and PowerPoint format (watch preview).
- Flyers, ads, and press releases you can customize and use.
- High-resolution logo files, ready to put on your materials for co-branding.
- 20+ handouts to use with your clients.
- The Dogs & Storks® DVD at wholesale price to sell through your business.
- Workshop games and suggestions
How To Apply
Get a fuller picture. We encourage you to visit our Dogs & Storks® blog to get more information about the programs through posts and podcasts. Learn about our program here on youtube
Check out the requirements. To ensure we offer families the best quality program, all presenters:
- Need to submit a resume.
- May be asked to attend teleclasses offered through Raising Canine.
- Will undergo training and must maintain contact with Jennifer.
- May be asked to submit a video of themselves presenting to a group.
Send in your resume. If our programs sound right for you and you are committed to ongoing education, we want you on board. Please send your resume and references to email@example.com or call us at 919.961.1608.
Jennifer, this is a fabulous presentation and you should be very proud of it! There were situations that you thought to present that I never would have thought of! As I have just begun babysitting for my new grandson on a weekly basis, I am very grateful that I viewed this program as it gave me good things to think about and great suggestions for some excellent things I can do to make my babysitting duties both safe and enjoyable for my grandson and my precious pooches!
You used your photos, for example those used to illustrate “a moment matters” and catch phrases such as “one hand vs. two hands”, “monkey see, monkey do” and the “grumble zone” very cleverly and well to make valid and valuable points. You did a great job of addressing “guilt” and offered marvelous suggestions for things to do such as using the photo/stop sign to remind people that the dog is intentionally being separated from the child or children.
All and all this presentation was very well thought-out, very well presented and will be very well received by anyone fortunate enough to view it! It will be my pleasure and an honor to recommend it. My congratulations to you on a job every well done.
THE THIRD WAY
The names and logos for Family Paws Parent Education, Dogs & Storks®, and the Dog & Baby Connection are trademarks of Family Paws , LLC.
All text and design is copyright © 2006-2011 Family Paws , LLC. All rights reserved.